This new integration is projected to elevate the marketing strategy for all companies that currently utilize the Klaviyo platform. This tool is simple to install and can increase lead flow by 13x.
Klaviyo is an email marketing platform that is based in Boston, Massachusetts and was founded in 2012. They currently have over 30,000 businesses that utilize the platform as part of their customer engagement and marketing strategy. The updated API that Klaviyo offers has opened the doors for high-tech marketing integrations, such as DirectMail.io, that will make the Klaviyo platform even more powerful.
The DirectMail.io Integration
The DirectMail.io platform integration allows Klaviyo users access to several engagement tools used by some of the biggest direct marketing companies in the world. One of the tools users have been the most excited about utilizing is the Shadow PiXL.
What is a Shadow PiXL?
The Shadow PiXL is used to track anonymous website visitors, collecting contact information from 40% of visitors that hit a website and do not convert (fill out a form or make a purchase). Statistically, websites only capture about 3% of visitors to a website, leaving 97% of potential customers anonymous. These are consumers that sought out your brand and product or service. You have something of interest to them, otherwise, they would've never been to your site.
Add Direct Mail as a retargeting option
Another huge benefit for Klaviyo users, especially those that currently utilize the abandoned cart option with Shopify, is that they'll be able to automate a personalized postcard as a retargeting option. This creates a third layer to the email and SMS component already offered from Klaviyo, delivering the postcard within 48 hours of cart abandonment.
Is this legal?
This tracking tool has been vetted by some of the biggest companies in the world. A compliance review has been written stating the legal authenticity of this popular tracking tool. The great news is that it is now readily available and easily integrated for all Klaviyo users.
If you're interested in learning more about how the Shadow PiXL works you can visit this website to watch a video and get pricing. You can also schedule a 15-minute call directly at this link. DirectMail.io is excited about this new integration and look forward to welcoming even more Klaviyo customers to the platform.